Sunday, June 20, 2010

Finally~

Finally can update blog here~but need write out these few day stories very hard to me la~
But soemthing happened for ytd in Bryan's car...We 4 chatthing there and talk so much~hahaha..fun....I very like the moment....Becz of the moment suddenly think that want say something to them..May be you 3 don't know what am i sayin here but I just want to write it out...

''Thank you to 3 of you..I know you 3 very care me~care my feelings~will protect me for anythings...even soemtime i will look fierce but im not purposely la...something I can feel it even didn't say it out..haha~I know you this 3 lovers will besides me for anytime....won't pit dai me..sometime will happy and feel lucky still got 3 of u with me....really~hehe~love 3 of you so much..^^''
(others girlsfrien don't blame me here,you all will noe what i saying de my ji mui)

No comments:

Post a Comment