Study for few week, but I'm totally blank to all my subjects...
Even when tutorial class I also don't know what the tutorial teaching..
I'm trying to learn from them, but half an hour later will turn ZERO to me.
I know all these are an excuse to me..but honestly I really don't know what to do...T.T
Luckily I will feel Happy for everyday in college,
because of my dears or lovers..haha^^
New members: Naythan and Feroz ..They very cute and always will make me laugh even I also don't know why I will laugh from what they said. They always ask me to stop laughing when I can't control and non-stop laughing there. But, for my dears they sudah biasa la..Laugh is good for health~try to do it everyday..hahhahahahhaha
Today Audit lecture from 2-4.30...But, 1 hour later all disappear from lecture hall and go TBR snooker...haha..me and carmen also follow lo~
they go play we go makan~
While I'm having my foods, I'm trying to discuss about the relationship between she and YK.
According to normal reaction that she will do to me are Smile, Nod and ask short question..
I'm not purposely want say something to their relationship,but if nobody talk to her, I don't think they can continue for following semester.(this is my opinion) haha^^
After that,Eng tutorial class from 5-6.30. nothing special just all of us have to divide to 5 ppl each group for the presentation..Due to some reasons, I not follow Naythan group, change to Peng group. but add in 1 boy and 1 girl too their group..haha..Main point is the girl : Joanna....Good luck Bryan~hahha
That's all for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment