Erm...I had start my new studies..
Advanced Diploma in Business Studies
which means that I had GRADUATED for my DIPLOMA..
haha..DAMN HAPPY..
But also is time to say BYE BYE to my 3 dears
Annie
Ayfen
HuiSze
One of them will continue her studies in others institute
One of them haven't decide what to do
One of them have to clear all the papers and will change her study life become working life.
haiz~just left me and Carmen(for girls la)
Honestly, I can't play very hard with Carmen,because of her pattern.
She very quiet, very.........(speechless)
not her false,just she not active as us only.
Not like the 3 dears...We can play like hell...
Diploma life become very memorable to me..
MISS :-(
Now I'm having my advanced for 2nd week,
if you ask me how bout my new classmates?
I can answer you, I DON'T KNOW.
They have their own members, we guys also have our own members.
But some of them are quite OK lo. May be still not familiar with
them, should be better for coming week.
But, I really feel lonely and feel boring,
even I still have my boys friend can company
me when tutorial class or break time. But when lecture??
from last week until this week,i go alone for lecture class more
than they will go together with me.
won't blame them, cause from diploma,they boys always
didn't attend for lecture also..BIASA la~
where is the Carmen,she fall sick so only me go for lecture.
I have to be accustomed for this, may be will always happen
in the following week.
Advanced studies are totally different with diploma.
From the notes
From the question
From the answer
From many things
all of this give lots of problems to me.
HOW I CONTINUE???
now only 2nd week...I very worry,very scare...how??
T.T
No comments:
Post a Comment